This eSeminar will discuss the latest trends in enterprise colocation and cloud computing and provide five ways that existing colocation services clients can benefits from the cloud. Based on improved scalability, increased application performance, and reduced IT infrastructure costs, many companies will increase their level of IT infrastructure outsourcing, colocation, and cloud usage in 2012 and beyond.
Experts will discuss the challenges and benefits of colocation and cloud services and show you how to:
- Reduce your data center, power, security and network connectivity costs via selective application migration
- Manage business continuity, disaster recovery, and online storage requirements using cloud storage
- Optimize data center colocation options for mission critical needs while leveraging cloud for development, test, and other environments
- Focus on core business needs while Savvis maintains your colocated IT infrastructure and managed cloud applications
- Strategically update, scale, and plan for IT infrastructure growth by balancing application implementation between colocation and cloud based resources.